Delicious Haskap Tarts in twenty minutes.
- 1 ⅓ cups Plaid Shirt Farms Haskap berries
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tbsp Corn Starch
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 Pkg 12 ready made tart shells
- Measure and place haskap berries, ½ cup sugar, lemon juice in a saucepan.1 1/3 cups Plaid Shirt Farms Haskap berries, 1/2 cup Sugar, 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Bring to a boil, 3-5 minutes, until haskap berries begin to fall apart.
- Mix cornstarch with ¼ cup of sugar, stir into boiling haskap berry mixture until thickened. Remove from heat and allow to cool.1/2 tbsp Corn Starch, 1/4 cup Sugar
- Bake tart shells as per package instructions
- After tart shells have cooled, fill with haskap berry mixture.1 Pkg 12 ready made tart shells
- If desired, top with whipping cream and garnish with a reserved berry
Adapted rom a recipe at https://www.shiftingroots.com/