Haskap Banana Bread
Your traditional Banana Bread with a new, amazing upgrade!
- 3 Very ripe bananas mashed
- ⅓ cup Melted butter
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups All purpose flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- Pinch Salt
- 1 cup Haskap berries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mash bananas. Add melted butter, sugar vanilla and egg. Combine.3 Very ripe bananas, 3/4 cup Sugar, 1 Large egg, 1 tsp Vanilla extract, 1/3 cup Melted butter
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Combine with banana mixture.1.5 cups All purpose flour, ½ tsp Baking soda, Pinch Salt
- Fold frozen Haskap berries into batter. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.1 cup Haskap berries
- Bake for 50 min or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.