Haskap Crumble Squares
The tartness of the Haskap Jam deliciously balances the sweetness of the crumble crust
- 1 jar Plaid Shirt Farms Haskap Jam 250ml jar
- 1 ½ cup unbleached flour
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 9”x9” baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients except almonds. Cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly. Set aside 1 cup of the mixture for topping.1 jar Plaid Shirt Farms Haskap Jam, 1 ½ cup unbleached flour, 1 ½ cup rolled oats, 1 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon salt, 1 cup unsalted butter
- Press the crumble on the bottom of the baking pan. Evenly spread the jam over the crumble. Sprinkle with the chopped almonds and then the reserved crumb mixture. Pat down gently.¾ cup chopped almonds
- Bake for 30–35 minutes until golden. Cool completely before cutting into squares.